iGUIDE is a Solution for your Photography Business
- Welcome to the World of iGUIDE
- Understanding iGUIDE
- We Stand Behind Our Measurements
- Perks for Photographers and Their Clients
- iGUIDE PLANIX: The Camera System that Delivers
- Photographers Love the PLANIX Camera System
- Stitch, Drafting, and Delivery
- Choose Your iGUIDE Package
- iGUIDE Operator Training and Resources
- iGUIDE PLANIX Pricing for Canada
- iGUIDE Processing for Canada
Welcome to the World of iGUIDE
Our mission at Planitar Inc. is to become the gold standard for connecting people with property information. We will map the world and look forward to the day when there is an iGUIDE for every property around the globe!
Using our patented iGUIDE PLANIX Camera System, iGUIDE Operators have the quickest and most efficient way to document existing built space. iGUIDE property data sets deliver photos, floor plans, room measurements, square footage calculation, 3D property tours, and also enable an array of other property management tools. The Planitar Inc. sales, marketing, training, drafting, and support teams are focused on working with iGUIDE.
Operators to create and build successful businesses using iGUIDE technology. Take a moment and explore the information contained in this package and on goiguide.com to see how iGUIDE will elevate your photography business.
If you have any questions, please contact us.
iGUIDE Connects People with Essential Property Information
Professional photographers use our proprietary iGUIDE PLANIX Camera System to capture property data which is then processed by the iGUIDE Drafting Team to create iGUIDEs.
Access to reliable property information benefits everyone. Faster decision making, better planning, and easier navigation are the result.
Each iGUIDE includes floor plans, 3D virtual tours, room dimensions, photos, and more. iGUIDE is designed to help decision makers in a variety of industries like: Real Estate, Property Management, Architecture, Engineering, Construction, and independent business owners.
We Stand Behind Our Measurements
iGUIDE Camera’s time-of-flight laser scanner gives confidence in measurements. With only a 0.5% or less dimensional uncertainty, we don’t leave much room for error so you can deliver reliable floor plans.
iGUIDE Perks for Photographers and Their Clients
Photographers choose iGUIDE when they need:
- Accurate and complete floor plan data and room measurements
- To capture 3D tour imagery at the same time
- To minimize the time spent on site. It only takes about 15 minutes to map a 3000 sq ft home!
- To provide 24hr turnaround time for the iGUIDE to be produced and delivered to their clients
Agents choose iGUIDE Operators because it:
- Is a complete listing and marketing toolkit for agents that includes: a 3D tour, photos, videos, floor plans, reliable measurements, and square footage
- Makes home selling process less disruptive for home sellers (reduces showings and open houses)
- Provides more crucial information enabling buyers to make an informed purchasing decision faster and to better understand property value
- Leads to a shorter sell time and a higher sale price
iGUIDE PLANIX: The Camera System that Delivers
- Measurement range: up to 40m
- Measurement uncertainty: +/- 1cm up to max range (typical, based on at least 60cm wide wall segment)
- Laser scanner field of view: 360 degrees
- 360° camera: Ricoh THETA Z1
Connectivity and System Control
- Wi-Fi 802.11 2.4GHz/5GHz Access Point
- Planitar web app in a web browser over Wi-Fi from any device
- System battery: 7.2V 6.9Ah/47.7Wh Li-Ion, user-replaceable
- System power supply: Input – 100-240VAC, 50-60Hz, 1.0A; Output – 12VDC, 3.3A
- System battery performance: 7 hours of typical operation
- System unit weight: 980g (2.16lbs)
- System unit dimensions: W: 34cm (13.4″) x D: 11cm (4.3″) x H: 11cm (4.3″)
- Shipping weight (with carrying case, without packaging): 3.6 kg (8 lbs)
- Carrying case dimensions: W: 39cm (15.4″) x D: 29cm (11.2″) x H: 17cm (6.7″)
- Tripod mounting thread: 1/4-20
- Operating temperature range: 0-40 degrees C (32-104 degrees F)
- Storage temperature range: -20-50 degrees C (-4-122 degrees F)
- Relative humidity: 0-90%
Photographers Love the iGUIDE PLANIX Camera System
Key Benefits of the iGUIDE PLANIX Camera System:
- Collects visual data for 360° images and laser scan data for drafting floor plans
- Has an embedded Linux computer that allows the camera to be controlled via web browser from any Wi-Fi enabled device
- Uses a time-of-flight laser scanner to create a 2D point cloud map of building walls on each floor
- Features GPU-accelerated HDR image processing
- Can also be used to take still photos with sufficient resolution for web photo gallery
Outstanding Speed of Capture
Save time and visit more properties thanks to iGUIDE’s impressive speed of capture. You can create a panorama and measure a room simultaneously in less than 20 seconds or scan a 3000 sq ft house in 15 minutes.
Stitch, Drafting, and Delivery
Stitch Software Brings it All Together
Stitch Software was designed with professional photographers in mind. It provides a quick and easy way to process 360° images produced by the iGUIDE PLANIX Camera System. Photographers can have as much control as they like – the process can either be left to our professional automatic settings or they can edit and adjust the images as they see fit. This data is then sent in to the iGUIDE Drafting Team for processing.
We’re hands-on. The iGUIDE Drafting Team interpret the data that has been captured by the iGUIDE PLANIX Camera System to discern measurements, draft floor plans, and create the components of the iGUIDE. iGUIDE Drafters work Monday – Saturday to draft and deliver iGUIDEs with a next day turnaround that exceeds industry standards.
Delivery You Can Count On!
The final iGUIDE is then delivered to you – the iGUIDE Operator, as well as anyone else you designate, such as your client. The iGUIDE can be shared by your clients between their team members or on listing sites, social media, and websites. It can also be shared offline or as printed material.
Choose Your iGUIDE® Package
|Full Property Tour||Full Property Tour|
|Property Floor Plans||Detailed Property Floor Plans|
|Room Measurements||Room Measurements|
|Floor Area Calculations||Floor Area Calculations|
|Neighborhood Map||Neighborhood Map|
|Advanced Measurements||Advanced Measurements|
* Can be added to a Standard iGUIDE for $20 CAD.
Every iGUIDE Package Includes:
Property Marketing Tools:
- Photo Integration
- Video Integration
- Social Media Sharing
- Custom Agent Branding
- Feature Sheet Creator
- Content Embedding Tools
- 1 Year Hosting (currently no hosting fee charged after the 1st year)
iGUIDE Management Tools:
- iGUIDE Report
- iGUIDE Analytics
- iGUIDE Portal
Buyer Planning Tools:
- On-screen Measurement
- Printable Floor Plans
- CAD Floor Plan Files
Expand Your Services with Google Business
People who view a business listing with a 3D Virtual Tour are TWICE as likely to be interested in visiting the business. Get your clients’ businesses seen when it matters most with iGUIDE!
iGUIDE® Operator Training and Resources
iGUIDE Marketing and Business Resources
iGUIDE Operators get free access to our online Marketing Catalogue: a library of print, web, video, and graphic resources, marketing, and sales support materials. They can use these professional and polished resources to market and grow their photography business.
Be sure to watch our Building Blocks video series, hosted by our Co-Founder, Kevin Klages. It’s focused on walking new and existing iGUIDE Operators through the practical tools, processes, and strategies for growing your photography business.
Enjoy ongoing support through system documentation and information, online customer support, and system update notices.
The iGUIDE Forum is a place for iGUIDE Operators to support one another’s operational and business questions, concerns, and comments. Crowdsource support, tips, and industry news from other successful Operators in our vibrant community.
iGUIDE PLANIX Pricing for Canada
|iGUIDE PLANIX Core||Cost|
|iGUIDE PLANIX Core has the same features as iGUIDE PLANIX, but is aimed at users who already have a Ricoh Theta Z1 and would like to use it for making iGUIDEs. Installation instructions for Theta onto the PLANIX platform are easy to follow.||$2,199 CA + shipping|
|What’s included:||Customer provides:|
|iGUIDE PLANIX Pro
|iGUIDE PLANIX Pro hardware is the same as iGUIDE PLANIX, but its Theta lenses have been calibrated by Planitar. While measurements on the floor plans (Measure Mode 1) result from the laser scanner and have the same accuracy for all PLANIX models, PLANIX Pro provides up to 3 times better accuracy when measuring in 3D space using images (Modes 2 and 3).||$3,649 CA + shipping|
|What’s included:||Customer provides:|
iGUIDE Processing – Canada
|Processing (CAD)||iGUIDE||Premium iGUIDE|
|Up to 1,500 sq ft||$42||$63|
|1,500 – 10,000 sq ft||$0.028 per sq ft||$0.042 per sq ft|
|Over 10,000 sq ft||$280 + $0.021 per sq ft over 10,000||$420 + $0.032 per sq ft over 10,000|
- Charges are based on billable sq ft with minimum charge of $42 CAD for iGUIDE and $63 CAD for Premium iGUIDE.
- One year of hosting in the iGUIDE Cloud included in processing fee (currently no hosting fee charged after the 1st year).
- Processed iGUIDEs can be downloaded for offline viewing or self-hosting.
- VR is included in Premium iGUIDEs. It can be added to a Standard iGUIDE for $20 CAD.
- Pano Update: First 10 panos: $20 CAD. $1 CAD per pano after that.
- Google Street View Export: Included with all iGUIDE packages
- Floorplanner Export: Included with all iGUIDE packages*
- Advanced Measurements: Included with all iGUIDE packages
*Please note that depending on the type of your Floorplanner.com account, you may be charged by Floorplanner when you create a project: A level 1 project (free) will be created for Free and Plus accounts. A level 2 project (2 credits) will be created for all other accounts. If you do not have any credits, a level 1 project will be created.
Delivery Time and Additional Requirements
- iGUIDEs that have all required data uploaded to the Portal by 7 am ET will get drafted the same day.
- iGUIDEs uploaded during off time or after 7 am will get drafted the next working day.
- Exact completion time depends on the daily volume of iGUIDEs and can be any time between 7 am ET and midnight.
- iGUIDEs are drafted in the order in which the files were uploaded to the Portal.
- No drafting occurs on Sundays and official holidays in Ontario, Canada.
- For iGUIDEs greater than 10,000 sq ft, same-day return for the completed iGUIDE is not guaranteed. The delivery date will be determined by the size and complexity of the property.
Any questions must be addressed by opening a ticket at support.youriguide.com
|3D Virtual Tour|
|Floor Area Calculations|
|Content Delivery Platform|
|Google Street View Export|
|Detailed Floor Plans (Fixtures and Appliances)|
* While VR is included in Premium iGUIDEs, it can be added to a Standard iGUIDE for a fee.