iGUIDE offers a quick and accurate way to document a property. Save time and reduce costs.
iGUIDE takes the guesswork out of mapping and documenting built environments by quickly and easily creating visuals and dimensional information for planning, designing, and evaluating spaces. iGUIDE provides reliable and accurate tools for capturing square footage information and generating defensible floor plans for Architects, Engineers and Construction professionals, to be able to focus on the task at hand.
iGUIDE has the exact tools you need to accurately capture a space and obtain reliable floor plans. Not to mention the ability to measure critical information within the virtual space, saving you time and money by eliminating unnecessary site visits.
Whether you work in architecture, engineering, or construction, we can help you streamline the process when it comes to capturing the spatial intelligens you need to make decision sites unseen, effectively communicate and calibrate with clients and professionals around the world .
iGUIDE floor plans, 360° images, room dimensions, and photos can help. Save time and cut costs by:
- Exploring a property before, during and after construction and remodel
- Virtually exploring accurate 2D and 3D layouts, to make decisions and easily operate in an unfamiliar environments
- Personalizing the visuals and tagging the locations of key fixtures, assets, hazards, etc.
- Determining the optimal route and placement of heavy equipment without prior visits onsite
- Planning for “what if” scenarios, new equipment, safety plans, and necessary upgrades and changes to the layout and configuration, etc.
- Gaining a good understanding of the environment, site unseen, and making collaboration on large project easier
- Outsourcing work and engaging with specialists while avoiding additional travel costs
- Driving engagement and helping to communicate critical property information
- Exporting your 360 degree images to Google Street View so the public can get a glimpse of your work
- Measuring distances between arbitrary points in 3D space
- Keeping a permanent visual record for reference of the spaces you create