iGUIDE offers a quick and accurate way to document a property and draft 2D floor plans with DWG output. Increase productivity, save time and reduce costs.
iGUIDE provides reliable and accurate tools for capturing square footage information and generating defensible DWG floor plans for Architects, Engineers and Construction professionals, enabling you to focus on the task at hand.
iGUIDE has the exact tools you need to accurately capture a space and obtain reliable floor plans. Not to mention the ability to measure critical information within the virtual space, saving you time and money by eliminating unnecessary site visits.
Whether you work in architecture, engineering, or construction, we can help you streamline the process when it comes to capturing the spatial intelligence you need to make decisions at sites unseen, and effectively communicate and calibrate with clients and professionals around the world.
Efficiently capture and draft 2D floor plans
The iGUIDE PLANIX Capture System is the fastest and most cost-effective way to capture and draft 2D floor plans with the DWG file export providing a head start on architectural and construction floor plans as well as as-build and design drawings.
By utilizing iGUIDE DWG Floor Plans you can expect:
- Take 1,000’s of measurements instantly for improved accuracy
- A faster rate of capture: Measure properties in minutes, not hours
- Enhanced speed of delivery: Less than 48 hours instead of 5-10 days
- Less than half the cost of traditional methods
iGUIDE floor plans, 360° images, room dimensions, and photos can help. Save time and cut costs by:
- Exploring a property before, during and after construction and remodel
- Virtually exploring accurate 2D and 3D layouts, to make decisions and easily operate in unfamiliar environments
- Personalizing the visuals and tagging the locations of key fixtures, assets, hazards, etc.
- Determining the optimal route and placement of heavy equipment without prior visits onsite
- Planning for “what if” scenarios, new equipment, safety plans, and necessary upgrades and changes to the layout and configuration, etc.
- Gaining a good understanding of the environment, site unseen, and making collaboration on large projects easier
- Outsourcing work and engaging with specialists while avoiding additional travel costs
- Driving engagement and helping to communicate critical property information
- Exporting your 360-degree images to Google Street View so the public can get a glimpse of your work
- Measuring distances between arbitrary points in 3D space
- Keeping a permanent visual record for reference of the spaces you create