IMS-5 camera system rental terms and conditions:
- Planitar shall provide an IMS-5 camera system to the customer named in the form below as a loaner/trial equipment.
- The loan period of time is from August 21, 2020 to September 4, 2020.
- The loan period may be extended by a request in writing and approved by a Planitar Inc. representative.
- Immediately at the end of the loaner period, the customer shall return the rental system with all the components and accessories, including storage case, all batteries, charger, power supply, and USB flash drive to Planitar where the system will be inspected upon arrival.
- The customer shall be liable for the complete system once received. If the system is found damaged or with missing parts upon return, the customer shall pay the full cost of repair.
- There will be a pre-authorized deposit of US$1,000.00 to be removed once the camera system is returned, inspected, and to be found in good condition.
- If the system is not returned to Planitar at the completion of the rental period, the customer shall pay Planitar the complete price of a new system, namely CA$4,800 or US$3,500 + tax.
- The customer shall pay all costs associated with return trip shipping of the rental system, including any import fees, duties and shipping insurance for the full value of the system.