iGUIDE technology offers a significant advantage. Remote viewing of spaces saves you time, reduces costs, and boosts productivity when managing a property. Detailed floor plans, 3D measurements, and 3D tours are all created using a simple yet sophisticated process. Data is captured on site and then processed by professional drafters before being hosted in the cloud.
Why use the iGUIDE?
Save Time & Reduce Costs
- Reduces costly onsite visits with unlimited remote viewing
- Fast and efficient capture process
- Permanent visual record for reference of real world space
- Document progress and property conditions during construction
Convenient 24/7 Access
- View a property from any browser or device, at any time
- Downloadable assets allow for secure self-hosting options
- Identify needs and problem areas
- Estimate and share job scope and conditions with stakeholders
- Easily collaborate with vendors or project teams
- Customize views of the iGUIDE. Hide rooms, floors and/or panoramas as desired and create views for each unique purpose or user.
Virtually visit and see the details required to build reports for repair and maintenance cost analysis and planning. Site visits can be reduced or even completely eliminated and communication can occur more rapidly between interested parties.
Market to potential tenants
Send potential tenants on a tour so they can get the information they need to understand if their endeavor will fit into the space. Whether it’s a not for profit, a start-up, or a hair salon, every business requires a space that meets their needs. Give them the ability to check this out on their own time and plan out the space before they move in.
Monitor and share progress
Market to the public using Google Street View
Export your 360 degree images to Google Street View so the public can get a glimpse of what is to expect should they come visit. Improve your online presence while helping people navigate your property at the same time.
Onscreen advanced measurements
Measure distances between arbitrary points in 3D space. Using only data from the iGUIDE camera and without a need to collect time-consuming 3D point clouds. Remotely plan and manage space. Whether it’s for personal use or for a contractor, Advanced Measurements can measure a space for several common everyday scenarios that span a broad range of industries
iGUIDE is a suite of software of tools
Other 3D tours can be difficult to navigate and it’s easy to get lost in them. That‘s why we’ve combined iGUIDE 3D tours with our highly detailed floor plans for intuitive navigation that lets you use both 2D and 3D reference points to maneuver through the space. Select spots on the floor plan to teleport throughout the house in the 3D tour to get a solid grounding of the layout of the house and a better understanding of how the rooms work together as a whole.
iGUIDE technology makes the difference
Watch the video below to see what it looks like to measure and document a property.