2. Write How-to Blog Content
A blog is often the heart of real estate content marketing. Article, buying/selling guide, ebook, and white paper writing can improve lead education and your reputation. Also, it can help you stay in touch with prospective clients. Below are some of the themes that you can write about.
- Tips on choosing a real estate
- List of most affordable neighborhoods in every state
- Stories of first-time homeowners
- List of towns with the most affordable property with the best school systems
- Tips on spotting the best neighborhoods
- Buyer/seller guides
- Tips on getting the most money out of your house.
Be sure to publish at least one content piece per week on your blog. The consistency is important – a blog that posts a guide and then falls silent for weeks just won’t look reliable to potential clients.
Cooperate with writers who are experts in real estate content marketing to ensure consistent content production. GrabMyEssay and Classyessay are good options for quality blog writing on your behalf.
Next, consider creating eBooks as lead magnets (content pieces that can be downloaded in exchange for an email only. To download an eBook, your blog visitor will have to provide their email like here.